We are seeking qualified Superintendents in MD/DC/VA. You must be highly motivated, a self-starter, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills. We offer comprehensive benefits packages. Salary commensurate with experience. Pre-employment drug screening required. Resume required for consideration, cover letter optional.
- Experience in general building practices, high-rise, façade, waterproofing, and all aspects of concrete repairs
- 5+ years of concrete restoration experience
- Ability to manage others
- Focus on safety and quality control
- Strong written, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Effective management of time
- Proof of valid work authorization
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic computer skills a plus
CPR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a
disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or age.