We are seeking qualified Project Engineers for areas on the East Coast of Florida. If you are highly motivated, a self-starter, with strong interpersonal and communication skills apply today. We offer comprehensive benefits packages. Salary commensurate with experience. Pre-employment drug screening required. Resume required for consideration, cover letter optional.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience in general building practices, high-rise, façade, waterproofing, and all aspects of concrete repair
- Experience in construction management
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office & Project required
- Proficiency with project budgeting and scheduling
- Ability to manage others
- Knowledge of the trade
- Strong written, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills
CPR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a
disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or age.